Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year, SW6 residents!



Happy New Year, everybody!

It’s Stef here, the new writer for this blog page. I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas, ate far too much turkey and drank your body weight in champagne to celebrate in style. 

Sarah has very kindly handed me the reins of the SW6 blog on her departure for the hip and achingly edgy streets of N1.  She left us a fabulous Fulhamite, and I just hope that she doesn’t return with an undercut, nose ring and charity shop fur coat...

Choice of abode aside, Sarah has done a fabulous job with the blog up until now, so I’m very aware of the big boots I have to fill! Fingers crossed I can do her justice and keep it up to date with all the happenings and goings on in this brilliant borough.

First things first, I have a teeny tiny confession to make. I don’t actually live in Fulham. BUT before you all run for the hills, or at least go back to browsing Facebook instead of reading this bit of blurb, don’t panic. I’m only down the road in Putney.

Plus, unlike many stalwart Putney dwellers, I’m happy to travel (within the bounds of other SW postcodes. I’m not as adventurous as Sarah our new Angel inhabitant). I’ll do my very best to make sure that all areas of local life are covered on here, from Fulham to Parsons Green, and Putney to Barnes. 

Like Sarah, I too am a PR gal, and very happy for anybody and everybody to Tweet / Facebook / email me suggestions of things to cover on here. Do drop me a line with anything you think could be of interest in the coming year!

I’m currently planning a Battle of the Bulge post for later this month, where I’ll be reviewing local fitness classes in the area to combat Christmas calories. Any suggestions, do give me a shout!

That’s all from me for now, but I’m chuffed to bits to be handed this brilliant blog and hope I can carry the torch in suitably Sloaney style!

Stef x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...