Monday 14 October 2013

Megans - better late than never!

I have nearly been to Megan's so many times, but always had the plans changed at the last minute meaning I am probably the only person in Fulham yet to try it, despite it being open over ten years. Last weekend it was a friend's birthday and she had booked a long table in their delightful twinkling conservatory at the back -  I instantly fell in love with this cute kitsch hideaway, tucked away from the hubbub of the New Kings Road and chastised myself for not having visited sooner.


Popular for brunch, private catering and now even more so with dinner I can see why this place is such a New Kings Road institution. The sharing boards we ordered were groaning with fresh deli deliciousness and the atmosphere fun and low-key with a lovely local vibe. The perfect spot for a fun celebratory dinner, I will be returning asap to try the brunch menu - my new favourite Fulham find, better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...