Friday 27 April 2012

Moroccan Mondays.....sweat-working and tagines


Monday nights are traditionally excitement-free for those in the rat race, myself included. However, I recently discovered that there was fun to be had on a dreary Monday night in SW6 whilst remaining austere and semi-virtuous. Following my usual kill-me-now, why-did-I-drink-so-much-at-the-weekend Monday night gym session I had arranged to meet my sister for supper at Fulham Broadway. 

                                                 

My ‘sweat-working’ session over (thank you Francis Boulle) , we walked down Vanston Place to Del Aziz where we had booked a table via twitter to ensure the promised free cocktail upon arrival. I had been here for a delicious brunch before (review here) and so following a recent trip to Marrakech was beyond excited for their ‘half-price Monday Tagine night’. 

                                     

We had a really friendly waitress and were delighted with the array of meze, cocktails and delicious tagines that we ordered, even more so because of the 50% discount and complimentary cocktail. It’s a great idea to brighten up a rainy Monday evening whilst offering delicious, fresh food at very reasonable prices. Despite also ordering a couple of glasses of wine and a starter we still only paid £20 each in total.

                                        
                                        
 

Follow Del Aziz on twitter at @DelAzizLondon to book your table for a complimentary Monday night cocktail and half price tagine. 
24 - 32 Vanston Place,
London SW6 1AX
T: 020 7386 0086
E: fulham@delaziz.co.uk

Del' Aziz on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This looks amazing, I am so impressed! I love cooking but have never tried this.
    RhondaLee Quaresma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...