Thursday 17 March 2011

A Pot Of Tea and Cupcakes on the Kings Road




Yes, cupcakes are EVERYWHERE. But as a current obsession (I'm so mainstream) I was intrigued to see this cute little bakery, sandwich shop and tea room pop up in the World's End, Kings Road.

Although LOVE bakery is very nearby, The Chelsea Teapot differentiates itself with its slightly quirkier, country-kitchen feel. It also offers a range of baked goods, lunchtime sandwiches and a mini-salad bar and even sells a small selection of cookbooks and Cath-Kidston, vintage-y kitchen paraphenalia. If I worked around the Kings Road area I'd definitely pop in for a friendly lunch, cup of tea and cupcake.

Anyway, I visited on a Saturday, and had this very delicious double chocolate cupcake (£2.50). It was just as yummy as it looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...