Wednesday 26 January 2011

Svetlana- No Russian Roulette



And so the obsession with beauty salons in Fulham continues- thanks to my amazing voucher from mylo deals, I have 4 treatments to enjoy at Svetlana, a very pretty little beauty salon on Wandsworth Bridge Road. My first appointment was for a manicure and pedicure which I took on a grey January Saturday afternoon.
This salon is decorated in a girlie pink style and you get an instant warm welcome by 3 lovely Eastern European ladies. They take a genuine interest in you, ask you relevant questions (I have a facial booked too, so they were advising me as to the best treatment for my skin, being very motherly and kind)
Things I like about Svetlana:
The staff- sweet, friendly, kind
The decor- not like other nail bars this is a notch above with amazing state of the art pedi chairs with all over massagers, very comfortable without being a super duper swanky yummy mummy Chelsea salon
The magazines- all this month’s- this is very rare, so plenty of reading material
Atmosphere- they have music gently in the background, the ladies are smiling and they even teach you Russian words if you ask them!
The nail polishes- they used Essie, they were all new and had the new 2011 Spring colours, I hate it when the nail polish is obviously years old and rubbish quality
The efficiently and quality of the manicure/pedicure- I had two lovely ladies doing my trotters and fingers at once- both were equally careful, using good quality moisturisers, they exfoliated my legs, gave me a hand and foot massage, and took great care in the painting- 5 days on and no chips at all on the hands which I think is impressive!
They are not very cheap- but worth the money if you don’t have an amazing mylodeals voucher- a manicure and pedicure is £50, they also have some quite snazzy treatments such as slimming, seaweed body wraps and Karin Herzog oxygen facials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...